Each and every casino bet earns you so-called Frequent Player Points (FPPs for short).
You are signed up to thecash rewards program as soon as you join the casino,
which means that as soon as you start playing our casino games you earn loyalty points.
Best of all, these points can then be exchanged for hard cash, within a single click.
Earn Frequent Player Points (FPPs) with every casino wager:
Every time you play at.com and put a real-money wager on the game, you accumulate FPPs. These points can then be exchanged for real cash. This means that with every wager – whether you lose or win in the game – you profit a little.
FPPs are calculated at different rates, depending on the game played. The below table shows rates that are expressed as a percentage, and represent how much of one frequent player point you earn with every 1 Euro wager. On that note, even those bets below 1 Euro count toward your FPP balance.
|Classic slots:||20% (Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker count 5%)|
|Jackpot games :||20%|
Let’s take one of our most often played video slots, Gonzo’s Quest. Playing this game gives players FPPs at a rate of 20%. For each 10 Euro wagered on the game, you receive 2 FPPs. 100 FPPs can be exchanged for 1 Euro, which equals 0.2% cashback on your casino bets with games that come in at a 20% rate.
Accumulate and claim points:
If you are logged into your account, you can view your FPP balance. At , we love fair play. This means that your FPPs do not expire. To exchange your FPPs for real money, you simply have to click ‘Claim’. Every 100 points is worth 1 Euro, or the equivalent in the currency you are registered under. Straight away the money is transferred to your account.
From time to time, we run special promotions, which can boost the amount of FPPs you will earn. These promotions are published on our website and via our email sletters, which you can opt-in to receive upon registering.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All registered customers will earn Frequent Player Points while playing real money games.
2. A minimum of 200 Frequent Player Points are required to convert points into cash.
3. Every 100 Frequent Player Points converts to €1 (or currency equivalent).
4. A game’s rate expresses how many percent of 1 Point a bet of €1 generates (or currency equivalent).
5. The rate at which each game generates points can be found on this page.
6. .com reserves the right to alter or discontinue the Frequent Player Points program at the company’s sole discretion.