In order to obtain 150please follow these steps:
step1: Click sign up & fill in the form.
step2: Select the game Money Miner.
step3: Enjoy 50directly.
step4: Deposit £10 and get 100extra And enjoy 150 .
1. Our standard Terms and Conditions apply to this offer.
2. Promotion is only available to customers – aged 18 or over – who are making their first deposit.
3. Only one bonus per user.
4. Mobile and landline billing customers excluded
5. All bonuses must be wagered at least 50 times before a withdrawal can be made. For example, if you receive £5 bonus, you need to wager 50 x £5 = £250 before you can withdraw your bonus.
6. Outside bets or bets covering more than half of the wheel on Roulette do not contribute towards the wagering requirement.
7. If you request a withdrawal, any unused bonuses will be forfeited immediately and will not be restored even if you cancel the withdrawal request.
8. We reserve the right to cancel any unused bonuses after 90 days.
9. Acceptance of a bonus constitutes permission to use the player’s name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
10. We reserve the right to reclaim any bonus if customers are found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of this promotion, as solely determined by casino management.
11. We reserve the right to cancel, reclaim or refuse this promotion at our own discretion.
12. Employees, officers and directors of our parent company or any of our licensees, software suppliers and developers, affiliated or subsidiary companies are not permitted to register with us or to participate in this promotion.
13. The promoter is Probability (Gibraltar) Ltd. Suite 975 Europort, Gibraltar.
14. Please note that in some cases your withdrawals may be paid back to credit/debit cards that have been registered to your gaming account(s). If any of your cards are no longer active or you have changed bank accounts you should contact us immediately in order for such cards to be removed from your gaming account(s). This will help to ensure that your withdrawals are being credited back to active cards/bank accounts. Failure to notify us promptly of any such changes may jeopardise your withdrawal.
15. Although we endeavour to assist all customers regarding the receipt of their withdrawals we will not be held liable for any such losses that you may incur where a withdrawal has been successfully processed by our bank to yourself based on the information that you have provided.