– Euro 2016 – Football Fan’s Dream
with a friend to cover Europe´s biggest sporting event. Spending money, hotels extra goodies included!
1. Sign-up to
2. Create a video telling us why you should be the one to go
3. Upload your video to YouTube send us the URL
The Dream Experience for Every Football Fan
Fly to France to cover this year’s biggest football tournament. You’ll get loads of spending money to explore the culture
and experience the excitement first-hand. All you need to do for us? Just blog, tweet and take selfies as the action happens.
You´ll be seeing following games:
* France – Romania
* Turkey – Croatia
* Russia – Slovakia
* Germany – Poland
€1 000 SPENDING MONEY
GoPro camera for filming
4-Star hotel for you and your friend in Paris for the whole duration of the stay.
Roundtrip to France for the winner and a friend.
Voting and applying for the Football Fan´s Dream competition
We know you are passionate about football. But have you got what it takes to rise above other candidates and
claim the Football Fan’s Dream as your own? Time to prove it! Start by sending us your video application.
HOW TO APPLY?
The Football Fan’s Dream winner will be decided by the popularity of the video. To win you’ll need to get the most votes.
Your video should be 1-minute long:
1) Creative 2) Original 3) Well presented
You will face fierce competition, but it’s a dream worth fighting for. So let your creativity flow. Time to convince us that you have what it takes to live the dream of a true football fan.
Choose your favourite video. Only the best video will win so give your vote to someone who really deserves it!
You’ll get one vote a week.
Come back next week and up-vote your favourite. Or maybe you prefer to spread your votes? The choice is you
We called it the Football Fan´s Dream because you’ll be getting loads of money to do something you’re really passionate about.
It won’t be a stroll in the park – your experience will include activities such as eating at fine restaurants, visiting Paris, anding a lot of football.
Your responsibilities will basically include Tweeting about your experiences, writing Facebook posts, and taking photos showing everyone how much fun you’re having. Are you ready?
How to win?
- The campaign is structured into 2 rounds. All applications are accepted in the first round (01.03 – 30.04).
- The top 9 applicants with the highest number of votes enter the second round (1.05 – 15.05). In the second round all voting will start from zero.
- There will be one additional applicant added from the participants of the first round to the final round picked by Ambassador a so called “Wild Card”.
- The winner of the campaign will be the person with the highest number of votes in the final round.
- Daily blog posts.
- At least one video post a day every non-match day.
- At least two video posts a day on all match days.
- 6 Twitter/Facebook updates (3 written, 3 photos).
Terms and Conditions
1. The campaign is only open to residents of Estonia.
2. The legal age to participate in this campaign is 18 years.reserves the right at any time request proof of age by requesting a copy of a valid identification documents.
3. Applicant will need to have a currently active account on.ee. When entering the campaign, it is required to indicate the same e-mail address used to open Triobet account.
4. The applicant will need to fill out the form at “Football Fan´s Dream” promotion page which will include the submission of a YouTube URL of a video explaining why you are the right person to go to France and report on the experiences during largest football event in Europe. The video cannot be over one (1) minute long and cannot contain any nudity, profanity and/or other inappropriate content. Once the submission is reviewed, its receipt is approved and the applicant’s eligibility is confirmed by Triobet, the applicant will receive a confirmation of such via email.
5. Only one submission to the campaign is allowed per person. Any subsequent submissions will be disregarded.
6. The campaign is structured into 2 rounds. All applications are accepted in the first round (01.03 – 30.04). The top 9 applicants with the highest number of votes enter the second round (1.05 – 15.05). There will be one additional applicant added from the participants of the first round to the final round picked by Triobet Ambassador a so called “Wild Card”. In the second round all voting will start from zero. The winner of the Campaign will be the person with the highest number of votes in the final round.
7. Voting takes place on www.triobet.ee website. To submit a vote, person needs to use their Facebook account. One vote per week allowed per one person.
8. The winner of the campaign will be announced on the 16th of May 2016 via email and announcement on www.triobet.ee.
9. The winner will receive the following:
a. Roundtrip flights from Tallinn, Estonia to Paris, France for the winner and his friend (who must also be over 18 years of age) from 10.06-17.06;
b. Trains from Paris to Lille;
c. Spending money of 1000 EUR credited to betting account;
d. Hotel and transfers for two to and from the airport in Paris;
e. Go-Pro Camera;
f. Opportunity toplenty of football – France vs Romania (opening game in Saint Denis, Paris), Turkey vs Croatia (Paris), Russia vs Slovakia (Lille), Germany vs Poland (Saint Denis, Paris).
10. Triobet will not be responsible for any cost or expense over and above those detailed above and / or any other costs or expenses associated with accepting the prize must be met by the winner and / or their guests.
11. The winner will be required to fulfill such tasks as are requested by Triobet. The minimum daily duties of the winner include:
a. Daily blog post;
b. A written review of each game;
c. At least 1 video post a day on non-match day;
d. At least 2 video posts a day on match days;
e. 6 Twitter/Facebook updates (3 written, 3 photos);
f. All above tasks need to be conducted in a safe, fun, inoffensive and creative manner.
12. All applicants will receive a €25 Free Bet from Triobet. Free Bet will be paid out 17.05.2016.
13. The winner shall be notified by Triobet by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not accept the prize / cannot be contacted within 24 hours then another winner (being the winner placed second) will (subject to the replacement winner being contactable) receive the prize. Triobet will not be responsible for any failure to notify the applicant of its selection due to inability to reach the campaign winner, non-compliance with these terms and conditions and/or any other reason beyond Triobet control.
14. Triobet will not be liable for:
(a) any direct and/or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever incurred by applicants, including, without limitation, physical or mental damages, incidental, special or consequential damages, inconvenience, loss and/or grief including and damages to property and/or to any third party, in relation to the submission or participation of this campaign and all deriving therefrom, and the applicants hereby waive any claim or demand against Triobet in connection therewith;
(b) any “Force Majeure” event which prevents the submission of the application to win this campaign and/or the opportunity to perform the tasks assigned to the winner in whole or in part;
(c) without derogating from the generality of the above mentioned, Triobet shall not be liable in any way for any direct and/or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever arising from a malfunction and/or error which may have limited the applicants ability to submit their application.
15. Applicants and the eventual winner must not submit to www.triobet.ee or publish any infringing material. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the term “infringing material” shall include any item and/or material which violates any law or agreement and/or its publication would violate any law or agreement including, but not limited to, materials that their use and/or publication shall constitute a violation of any third party’s copyrights and/or any other intellectual property right; violation of any defamation laws; violation of any Penal Code in connection with obscene publications; violation of any privacy protection laws; violation of public feelings or any part thereof; a breach of contract or duty of loyalty or confidentiality. Applicants fully indemnify Triobet in regards to any infringing material supplied to Triobet (whether as applicant to or as winner of the campaign). Employees of Triobet, their associated companies, licensed dealers, agents and affiliates, and employees’ immediate families cannot take part in the Promotion. Immediate family members include all people living at the same address as an employee.
16. Acceptance of any prize is subject to the winner’s (and their guest’s) consent to the use of their name and/or likeness and / or voice for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consent (although the winner and their guest will be required to sign a release form in relation to such rights). You agree to take part in all post campaign publicity which may be featured in media worldwide. You may also be required (and agree) to all post campaign publicity which may include media interviews, events and/or publicity photoshoots.
17. The relationship between Triobet and the applicant is one of business to consumer. Entrance into this campaign shall not be interpreted or construed as creating or establishing any employment relationship between Triobet and the applicant.
18. Triobet reserves the right to change terms and conditions of the campaign or cancel it at any time without further notice. In any dispute relating to this promotion, Triobet’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
19. In so far as the same are compatible with this campaign, the general terms and conditions of Triobet.ee apply.