TouchLucky casino – £5
All we want is to give you bonuses – and lots of them!
With the TouchLucky Welcome, as soon as you register and validate your account you will be credited £5. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
Use the money to play our exclusive games for real and aim for great rewards.
THE TOUCH LUCKY WELCOME – £5 FREE REGISTRATION BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only available to valid new account holders aged 18 or more.
- The bonus will be credited to new accounts upon successful verification of the email address provided. No deposits are required.
- It can take up to 10min for the bonus to be credited.
- Only one bonus per casino customer.
- is valid 28 days after credit. After this time, the bonus will cease to be valid and remaining funds will be removed from your account.
- This offer is available from 2nd January 2015 until further notice.
- This bonus carries a 100x wagering requirement. The £5 must be wagered at least 100 times before a withdrawal can be made. So you need to wager 100 x £5 = £500 before you can withdraw your bonus.
- Wagers on Blackjack or Roulette do not contribute to the reduction of the wagering requirement of bonus balances.
- Maximum winnings from this bonus will be capped at £20. This means that only a maximum of £20 will be added to your withdrawable balance. Any remaining balance exceeding that amount upon successful wagering will be voided.
- This bonus can only be used to play on any of our slot games.
- Minimum withdrawal is £20. Players must register a valid payment card, for the purpose of withdrawals.
- Withdrawal of funds before the wagering is complete will void all bonuses and any winnings of these attributable to the account.
- Management reserves the right to reclaim any bonus if customers are found to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of this promotion.
- Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- Management reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any competition or promotion (or the rules thereof) at any time and without prior notification.
- Management decision is final in all cases.