– to the US Open
Predictfor the c to go to The Final!
Predictway to Flushing Meadows in New York
Atyou play on grass, at the US Open it’s hardcourt. At Wimbledon you wear white, at the US Open players seem to wear every colour, except white. At Wimbledon it’s strawberries and cream, at the US Open it’s hot dogs and burgers. At Wimbledon it’s polite applause, at the US Open it’s loud shouting and wh tling.
Very different tournaments but thyear Wimbledon is your to the US Open.
Because showing us how good you are at predicting results at Wimbledon, could lead to you winning one of our three fantastic packages for two to the US Open in September, in New York.
We’ve selected 8 Head-to-Heads from the Men’s Singles. Such as the battle of the two favourites Djokovic v Murray, the two veterans Nieminen v Hewitt and two youngsters Sock v Dimitrov.
You’ll just need to decide which of the two players will go further in the tournament or whether they will be knocked out at the same stage.
In addition to that, you’ll also have to predict how many aces there will be in the final of the men’s singles, just in case too many customers end up on the same score with the Head-to-Head predictions. And finally, you’ll also need to place at least 10 bets of at least 5 Euros each throughout Wimbledon.
So here’s what to do:
- Opt-in to the promotion so we know you want to take part by entering the e-mail address you use for your account
- Make your selections on the 8 Head-to-Heads and also submit the number of aces you think there will be in the final of the Men’s Singles. You’ll need to opt-in and make your selections before 10:00 CET on June 29
- Place at least 10 bets for at least 5 Euros each during Wimbledon. The bets can be on any Wimbledon match you like and can be on Sportsbook or on LiveBet.
What exactly can I win?
- Return flights between Arlanda Airport (Stockholm) and New York*.
- Accommodation at the 4 Star Grand Hyatt Hotel in the heart of Manhattan between September 9 and September 14. Check-out is on the 14th. Facilities include Flatscreen TV and Geneva Sound System with iPod docking station
- 500 Euros spending money to use on whatever you like. Like a few pairs of designer jeans, some guided tours of the city or a world-famous New York steak.
- Tickets to the final of the Men’s Singles and the Women’s Doubles on September 13
*Check Term 6 of the Terms and Conditions for more information.
If you need some help deciding on who to pick on the 8 Head-to-Heads, check out our special expert analysis for some tips.
Remember that you can also check our odds for the match-ups!