– of a
September’s Golden Ball tournament gives you the chance to win a once in a lifetime trip for 2 to Las Vegas. Flights, 5 days luxury hotel, limousine and helicopter ride plus €1,000 spending money.
A Golden Ball game takes place every 20th game. To win the Golden Ball you need to have been the highest staking player at the table for the preceding 19 games. Every Golden Ball win earns you a ‘ticket’ to the prize draw. There are no limits to the number of tickets you can get.
- Flights for 2 to Las Vegas
- 5 days luxury hotel accommodation for 2
- Scenic night helicopter trip, plus limousine to and from hotel, for 2
- €1,000 spending money
Note: a cash alternative of €3,000 is also available
Promotion valid from 17/09/2016 at 00:00 GMT until 30/09/2016 at 23:59 GMT
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is valid from 17/09/2016 at 00:00 GMT until 30/09/2016 at 23:59 GMT.
- This promotional offer applies to Golden Ball Roulette only. Golden Ball games take place every 20th game.
- Players will earn one entry to the prize draw (“Golden Ball Live Draw”) per Golden Ball game won. A Golden Ball game is won by being the highest staking player at the table over the 19 games preceding the Golden Ball game. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be earned.
- The winner will be drawn, and announced, on 1st October 2016 at 21:00 GMT.
- Prize: flights to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, for two, 5 days luxury hotel accommodation for two, scenic night helicopter trip with private limousine to and from hotel, for two, plus €1,000 spending money. A cash alternative of €3,000 is available for winners who do not wish to, or cannot travel.
- Travel and accommodation are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms of this promotion and also those of the airline carrier, as detailed in passenger ticket contracts.
- All travel and incidental costs not expressly stated in the prize description including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner does not have the necessary travel documentation, then the cash alternative will be compulsory.
- No refunds or compensation will be offered by Extreme gaming or in the event of cancellation or delay of any flight, or in the event of personal reasons (including visa arrangements) preventing a winner from travelling.
- If we are unable to contact the winner within 72 hours of the end of the promotion, the winner will lose the right to claim the prize, and another winner will be drawn. No bonus or cash alternatives will be given.
- This promotional offer is offered across the Extreme Live Gaming network.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.