– Bully’s [ ! ]
Overlay is the gap between a tournament’s guaranteed prize pool and the actual prize pool generated by entrants.
For example, if a tournament has a guaranteed prize pool of $10,000, a buy in of $100 and 90 players enter, the players will contribute only $9,000 to the prizepool. The rest of the prizepool (in this example $1,000)—made up by the tournament host—would be the overlay for the tournament.
Take a trip back to lazy 1980’s Sunday afternoons with our “super, smashing, great” Bullseye tournament! But what fabulous prizes can they win Jim?
1st prize: “It’s a Talbot Samba. It’s got economic motoring and electronic ignition.”
2nd prize: “It’s a fourteen-inch portable telly!”
Just kidding! Seriously, we did try hard to find a 1983 Talbot Samba, but there doesn’t seem to be any left! So we’ve come up with the following prizes instead:
Pick a game to join the tournament:
- Start: 13/04/2016 11:00 CET
- End: 27/04/2016 23:59 CET
- Type: Best points score
1st position £160 + EC T-shirt, EC Towel, EC Zippo Lighter,
2nd position £120 + EC T-shirt, EC Towel,
3rd position £80 + EC T-shirt,
4th-5th position £32,
6th-10th position £16,
11th-20th position £8.
Terms and conditions:
- The tournament starts on Monday 13/04/2016 at 11:00 CET and ends on 27/04/2016 at 23:59 CET.
- Game in this tournament: Bullseye™.
- The winner is player with the highest total amount of points earned in the tournament.
- In the case where two or more players have the same number of points, the higher ranking player is the player who reached the points total first.
- Players score points on games available in the tournament (point 2). The number of points depends on the bet amount:
Bet amount: Points: €0.30 – €1.80 1 €1.81 – €3.60 2 €3.61 – €6.00 3 €6.01 – 4
- Prizes: 1st position £160+ EC T-shirt, EC Towel, EC Zippo Lighter, 2nd position £120 + EC T-shirt, EC Towel, 3rd position £80+ EC T-shirt,4th-5th position £32,6th-10th position £16, 11th-20th position £8.
- The Top 20 players with the highest total amount of points will be informed and prize will be sent to player’s address within 30 days after the promotion ends on Wednesday 27/04/2016 at 23:59 CET.
- It is the responsibility of the player to keep their contact details (email, address and phone) up-to-date. Please note that, in the event of winning a prize that requires delivery, the player must confirm their delivery address within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and offered to the next best placed player.
- All money prizes won will be added to player’s account the day after the tournament ends at 17:00 CET.
- Wagering requirement of prize money: 30x.
- Prize money validity: 3 days.
- Wagers made on all Table Games and Video Poker do not apply for the purposes of this offer.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.